The Honeymoon, Au Naturel • Searching for an award-winning romantic honeymoon destination? Looking for an all-inclusive honeymoon package with no surprises? These packages also include all city, county, state, sales, meal & occupancy taxes. See the numerous all inclusive honeymoon packages below.
Seeking privacy, majestic nature, natural and man-made luxury, romance plus? Want to create memorable moments? Want to start your new chapter in a natural sanctuary & haven of peaceful calm? We are not just in the sticks… we are in the twigs!
That is partially true. First and foremost, we speak of some altogether mighty nifty twigs. And while you have the impression you stepped back in time, and are in the middle of rural nowhere, in fact some of the most vital, diverse and attractive small mountain villages in the United States are within 10 miles, as is the Blue Ridge Parkway, the second most visited National Park in America. This is a place to enjoy numerous activities and adventures, to get back to nature and the great outdoors, to broaden your horizons and knowledge, to build, rebuild or strengthen relationships, to be carefree, to challenge yourself by trying something new, a place where couples come to create memories, to develop and enhance perspective. See more about our inn and area by clicking here, and the nature and character of some of our natural attractions by clicking here, here, and here.
The Mast Farm Inn, an award-winning, and world-renowned Historic Hotels of America® boutique hotel, and a Select Registry® Inn, on The National Register of Historic Places, is situated in Valle Crucis, North Carolina. • Click here to enquire about availability or to reserve now.
Historic Hotels of America® is the official travel organization of the National Trust for Historic Preservation. The Mast Farm Inn is one of less than 230 hotels and resorts throughout the country that are recognized by Historic Hotels of America for preserving and maintaining their historic integrity, architecture, culture and ambiance. There are eight Historic Hotels of America® hotels in the state of North Carolina.
Valle Crucis is pronounced Valley-Crew-Sis and in Latin means Valley Of The Cross, so named for the rivers and streams which cross our valley.
We are on the Watauga River in a beautiful mountain valley a little under a mile long, by about a quarter mile wide, surrounded by mountains, forests, rivers and streams, and our population is eight hundred. Our location, history, geography, climate, and authentically friendly people, all contribute to making it quite simply a treasure… a natural sanctuary & haven of peaceful calm. It is a great place to live, and a great place to spend your few precious honeymoon days. • Click here to enquire about availability or to reserve now.
The “On Our Own” Option
The prices below are the total price for your entire stay, and not a per night price. These packages also include all city, county, state, sales, meal & occupancy taxes. Select from our two new private cabins, Mam’s Refuge & Uncle Earl’s Haven whose images illustrate this page. Experience has thought us that honeymooners in cottages and cabins with kitchens often skip breakfast and put up the do not disturb for housekeeping. Makes sense! In all fairness, you might as well benefit from that, as we do not like charging folks for a service we did not provide. In this option everything’s the same but with no regular daily breakfast at Simplicity, includes only pre-arrival and post-departure housekeeping, no housekeeping during your stay. Other than that, everything exactly the same as the regular service option below. If you do want breakfast or housekeeping they are available at any time on a per day required basis as you will see in the additional options below. Includes all city, county, state, sales, meal & occupancy taxes. • Click here to enquire about availability or to reserve now.
Two Nights, 3 Days • $659
Three Nights, 4 Days • $979
Four Nights, 5 Days • $1,299
Five Nights, 6 Days • $1,619
Six Nights, 7 Days • $1,939
Seven Nights, 8 Days • $2,259
The “Regular Full Service” Option
The prices below are the total price for your entire stay, and not a per night price. These packages also include all city, county, state, sales, meal & occupancy taxes. Select from our two new private cabins, Mam’s Refuge & Uncle Earl’s Haven. This option includes daily housekeeping, country gourmet breakfast for two each morning, Flowers, Coffee, Bubble Bath, Popcorn, Classic Movies. Includes all city, county, state, sales, meal & occupancy taxes. • Click here to enquire about availability or to reserve now.
Two Nights, 3 Days • $739
Three Nights, 4 Days • $1,079
Four Nights, 5 Days • $1,429
Five Nights, 6 Days • $1,779
Six Nights, 7 Days • $2,129
Seven Nights, 8 Days • $2,479
Very similar, Mam’s & Uncle Earl’s are new and luxurious “modern rustic chic” all wood two story log cabin homes recently built and decorated. Located in the pine forest overlooking the Inn’s farmhouse, each has over 1000 square feet, plus an outdoor deck overlooking the woods. They are each small homes about the size of a Swiss chalet. They both have fully equipped kitchens, living room, dining room and fireplace. With a small waterfall running between them. Mam’s has one bedroom on the first floor with a queen bed, and on the second floor a king suite loft with a king bed & a twin day bed. In Uncle Earl’s the downstairs bedroom has a queen bed, the upstairs queen suite loft has a queen bed & two twin beds. Both are exceptionally comfortable, private and beautifully decorated. To see Mam’s click here, to see Uncle Earl’s click here. Check-In times are after 3:00PM, and Check-out Times are after 11:00AM, If you need early or late check-in, or check-out, let us know.
Additional Free Options
We are here to help and the following options, features and benefits are FREE: Fiber optic 50mbps wireless internet; private parking in area less than 20 yards from your cabin; outstanding collection of over 250 classic movies and flat screen TV and DVD player in the cabin. In fact we have every single movie that has won an Oscar for best movie, best director, best actress or best actor from the first year of the Oscars till 1960, and we have every movie listed in the top 100 best movies of all time by The American Film Institute, till 1960. From Citizen Kane to The Third Man to It Happened One Night to African Queen to Casablanca. We have over 500 Old-Time Radio programs on CD… everything from Abbot and Costello to Dick Tracy to Adventures of Phillip Marlow to The Lone Ranger to The Shadow. And we can make you some CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP if you need refortification. No kidding, if you have a cold, the sniffles or the flu, or just feeling completely wiped-out, and need some home-made chicken noodle soup, it might take us a couple of hours to track down the chicken, but we will make it for you, and it will be FREE.
• If you are staying 3-4 nights or more, Tell us what you want in your cabin, what and how much you want to stock, we will do the grocery shopping for you the day before your scheduled arrival and have what you requested in the fridge or cupboard. Can’t sleep without an organic PB&J on toasted whole wheat at night? Can Do! Give us a shopping list and budget, and you can sleep in till noon when required yet like Scarlet O’Hara, never go hungry again. • FREE SERVICE, Grocery items as per receipts, with no surcharge.
• Concierge Services, need us to prep and plan your stay, find you tickets, reservations. FREE SERVICE, Ticket items as per receipts, with no surcharge.
• Even if you chose the “On our own” package you can still add housekeeping for $30 a day, available every day. Notice required.
Additional Dining Options
Each of the cabins has a full kitchen as seen above. All meal options in the context of this special honeymoon package enable you to order “anything off the regular, special menu, vegetarian, or vegan options”, at one all inclusive price which include all beverages, minus alcoholic beverages. See additional dining options below. The prices below include all city, county, state, sales, meal & occupancy taxes.
• All inclusive dinner for two at Over Yonder $80, available any day except Tuesdays, See our dining options by clicking here. And obviously you can just order A-La-Carte. This option does include a few pleasant surprises though.
• All inclusive lunch for two at Over Yonder $50, available any day except Tuesdays, See our dining options by clicking here. And obviously you can just order A-La-Carte. This option does include a few pleasant surprises though.
• All inclusive breakfast for two at Simplicity $40, Even if you chose the “On our own” package you can still add breakfast for two at Simplicity, available every day, Reservations required, See our other dining options by clicking here.
Characteristics, Features, Benefits, & Advantages • All inclusive, no surprises honeymoon lodging & dining packages which include all city, county, state, sales, meal & occupancy taxes. This special Honeymoon package is available only to newlyweds married within 7 days of their check-in date. Presentation of marriage certificate required at check-in. Not available for second, or third honeymoons, or for renewal of vows.
Includes • Lodging & dining options as described above.
Cost • Save over 30% on lodging and dining options off the regular rates.
Reserve Now • www.themastfarminn.com/reservations-packages
Lodging Options • See rooms, cottages and cabins by clicking here
Dining Options • See dining options by clicking here
Optional Extras • Numerous options available, contact us by click here for special requests
CONDITIONS & TERMS
• Available only to newlyweds married within 7 days of their check-in date.
• Presentation of Marriage certificate required at check-in.
• Minimum Stay ~ 2 nights
• Maximum Stay ~ 8 nights
• Maximum Occupancy ~ Limited to two persons, no extra persons in rooms.
• Days of The Week Available ~ Any days, except for within 5 days of a national holiday
• Days of The Week Not Available ~ Within five days of a national holiday.
• Months Available ~ Any months except for July & October
• Months Not Available ~ The months of July & October
• May Be Reserved No Earlier Than ~ 16 weeks prior to scheduled date of arrival
• Must Be Reserved No Later Than ~ 2 weeks prior to scheduled date of arrival
• Deposit required ~ The standard deposit
• Cancelation Policy ~ Full refund minus a $35 processing fee if cancelled 15 days or more prior to scheduled arrival. Billed completely without refund if cancelled 14 days or less prior to scheduled date of arrival
• To benefit you must request this special when reserving, this rate cannot be applied to reservations already made, nor used for a wedding or elopement taking place at the Inn which already benefits from special package pricing.
• Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers, packages, promotions, gift certificates or gift packages